Monday, September 17, 2012

Tian Yuan Vegetarian

Lei Cha noodles was on Tian Yuan's menu and the served version to a patron looked enticing.
Had long heard Lei Cha is nutritious but as it is usually accompanied with rice and peanuts, I wasn't that keen so when I was told Tian Yuan has it with noodles and no peanuts, I did not hestitate to try.
Good choice, as it comes with a mild peppermint which the unique taste may not be acceptable to some was a good remedy soup to aid my recovery from  stomach flu and beginning symptoms of running nose. The noodles, the Lamian this round was well-cooked and smooth that after finishing the bowl of Leicha soup noodles, I found my stomach warmed, my blood circulation improved that after a short rest, I recovered from both flu.
Their Leicha consists of chopped bean cubes, bean curb cubes , preserved carrot bits (Caipu), some unknown vege leaves and black and white sesame seeds. Not elaborate but nice and the derivation to include noodles is a welcome creation for noodles-lover like myself.:-)

This Vegetarian Supply Shop - Tian Yuan is hidden at level 2 (#02-23) of Fortune centre, right on 2nd stretch of shops up from the escalator. It takes abit of effort to look for it but luckily it has a bright sign.

No comments: