Friday, April 15, 2016

Gokul (Fortune Centre)

Besides their delicious Fried Kway Teow, I had always heard people ordered their Fried Hokkien Noodles.
So in mood for fried noodles,  I decided to try it that fine evening. 
Discovered that Gokul has an additional "Gokul Spl Fried Hokkien Noodles", on their menu.
Upon enquiry,  it is disclosed that the difference is this special dish has three instead of two main components:  yellow noodles and mee hoon and yes, the third is:  Kway Teow, making it Three and special!  :-)
Being a curious person on food, I decided to try this special. Well, their Hokkien noodles is definitely to be added on my recommended list of local vegetarian delights. It tasted too authentic and good to be from a non-Chinese chef...
With a craving also for a spicy Indian dish, I decided to try their "Aloo Gobi" which is a stir-fry of potatoes and cauliflower and Indian spices. 
Well, as you can see from picture,  it may not look good but it tasted Good!  Just that it had more portion of potatoes versus cauliflowers which is the other way served in most other eateries I tried.
What a satisfactory meal. :-))

No comments: