Thursday, December 17, 2009

NutriHub the organic fusion cafe

Nutrihub will always be my 1st consideration for healthy choice of lunch venue around my work-place. They have a new item on their menu: Black Bean Misoya noodles. It was supposed to be dry but on request, they changed it to soup noodles for me. With fresh organic vege, the soup noodles ( which tasted something like Mee-pok ) was very satisfying and Sorry to mention but this is the 1st time I felt full after having a meal there.:P (haha, usually I only feel 69% full from their brown rice set:P)
Next new item on their menu tried was Pumpkin Mee Hoon with wolfberries which I also requested to be served as soup dish ( otherwise it will be Hor-Fun style ). Similar ingredients and soup base but could be with addition of wolfberries, futher enhanced the taste of the soup and with its exta extra extra fine mee hoon ( most likely pumpkin flavoured per name but mild... ) was excellent combination and even better if you add some of their home-made chilli sauce. I am definitely more of a soup & noodles verus rice person & I am beginning to fall in love with their soup dishes. I think I will visit it more often....:-)

And Good news... I just found out that they just extended 10% discount recently to a number of societies and one of them is to the Vegetarian Society. :-)

The cafe is located at Cuppage Plaza, #B2-25 (behind OG Orchard, near Centrepoint).
Opening hours:- Monday to Saturday (10 am to 7 pm)
Sunday (10 am to 4 pm)
Enquiries: 67382746

No comments: