Saturday, April 3, 2010

慈缘轩 (Ci Yan Xuan) Chinatown

Longing for an air-conditioned place to have a less perspiring and quick dinner, Ci Yan Xuan is my top-choice around Chinatown area. Their menu for the day had Corn & Carrot Soup Noodles and I ordered that. A full bowl of white & red carrot, 2 slices of chopped corn, some mock meat and hidden below the ingredients were the similar type of flat "white jade" noodles used for their cold noodles.
It was very satisifying!:-)

Their delicious looking fruit & vegetable salad from next table attracted my attention & I went back with my friend for supper. :P
Generous plate with vegetables and fruits included cubes of mango, pears, Fuji-apple?
Very crunchy, and with the fresh vegetables was one of the more satisfying salad that I had tried so far. The dressing very similar taste as the Thousand Island if less diluted and stronger in taste would have added more points.


Address: 8 Smith Street (shophouse near end of Food Street)
Tel: 6225 9026 (If you want to confirm menu of the day:P)
Usual Opening Hours: 12pm-10pm

1 comment:

Guazi said...

I had their fruit and veg salad today for lunch!! it's really yummy and refreshing! i never like salad but theirs is really up to my liking, hehe