Thursday, January 1, 2009

素满园 (Suntec City Fountain Food Terrace)

Was really glad to find the vegetarian stall serving morning breakfast before 8am and at a discounted price of $2.20 in the morning ($2.80 for lunch) for their mixed dishes with fried meehoon or mee. I like their fried Kway Teow and by ordering with their stewed beancurb dishes and requesting for more gravy, it became a version like Cantonese Hor Fun at much cheaper price. :P Their economical promotion (considering in Foodcourt) certainly attracts customers.

After having a couple of lunch & dinner meals on rice for a noodles lover, on final day of retreat, feeling hungry, I finally sneaked out during break to have noodles and retried the stall's Spicy Sour Veg. Noodles. After days of non-spicy food, it could be that my taste bugs was being neutralised as the noodles tasted real spicy this round and good:-) which provided me with good energy to continue the next retreat session:-)

The vegetarian stall is located near the food court entrance near Pasta Mania.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..., the lunch and dinner box is rather little for me too and can finished real fast.

I always take the chance to go down during break to walk and eat streamed tapioca kueh or fruits.

I need kopi-O too, chanting with visualisation and right thought is tough, i can only last for 50-60 mins with such intense concentration.

I didn't go to this stall even thought I know where it is, afraid too many people and not enough time for toilet break. If not having a nice piping hot soupy noodle or something different can be a good way of energy recharging.

Tire with a half empty tummy can be a real distracting ... :p crystal

Sunny said...

I don't take kopi but I realise that chilli is my kopi-o. :-)