Tuesday, January 6, 2009

吾家有宝素食小站 VEGETORIUM


Visited the eatery place again, had wanted to try their fried prawn dumplings but it was not available. Ordered their Vegetarian Minced Meat Noodles this round, the well-done noodles came with quite a big portion of ingredients. They are currently having a promotion on hot drinks: tea, coffee, milo at only $0.50 in small traditional cups.

For those who missed the canned tomato sauce sardine, Strongly recommend their Sardine curry puff (different from Malay version of sardine puff) which the fillings and gravy is very replicate of the canned sardine, and you will ask the question: "Is this really vegetarian?" after a bite.

The shop (a bus-stop is in-front of it) is located along a stretch of shophouses (besides the pte apt: The Cassandra, Opposite Currency House) on 124 Pasir Panjang Road, S(118545).Operating hours: Mon to Sat 6.30am to 3pm; 5pm to 9pm. (Closed on Sun & Public Holidays)Tel: 64747 203

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Buddhist Fellowship last week. I didn't know it is abt 1 bus stop away, oh, I missed it!

I saw the signboard when I am on the bus, then I remember your post.

Don't when I will go there! what a waste :( crystal

Anonymous said...

I used to have my lunch there. Sad to say, Vegetorium closed mid of last month. I think they are concentrating more on their catering business. I miss their food :-((

Sunny said...

Huh, I haven't tried their fried prawn dumpling yet:-(
Sure miss their sardine puff...

Anonymous said...

Please update! is this stall really closed down? I revisted but could not find!

Sunny said...

Hi Anonymous,
It is sad that they had ceased operation.
If you look at the label below the post, there is a "Ceased Operation :-(" label.
I still kept posts on stalls which had ceased operations in memorial of their past contributions to the vegetarian circle.
And hopefully they will come back at another venue some time later...

Thanks for the effort to post the comments, Keep in touch...