Tuesday, June 24, 2008

随缘素食 (Kopitiam at Tiong Bahru Plaza)

Another visit to 随缘, this round, I ordered its Fried Hokkien Noodles.
So far I hadn't been able to find nice vegetarian Fried Hokkien Noodles and quite disappointed with the few that I tried recently. But surprisingly 随缘did it quite well this round. What's important is the soup/gravy stock to make the Fried Hokkien noodles nice and what I had tried today had a close resemblance to the original Fried Hokkien Noodles taste that I used to like. It would have tasted even better if the noodles had been given time to simmer & absorb the stock. I love their chilli which tasted like the Belachan chilli found in traditional Fried Hokkien Noodles stalls. :-)

Located at Tiong Bahru Plaza Food Court - Kopitiam (3rd level) near entrance.

4 comments:

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Oh, you really make me hungry. I haven't been there for 10 over year.

Sunny said...

Haha! You can try visiting one day. Near the MRT, it's so convenient:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my personal recommendation for Fried Hokkien mee is @tampines, blk 829 :)

Sunny said...

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for your recommendation.
Hmm but Tampines too far east to me. But will keep that in mind when around the area.
Thank you!

Cheers!!!