Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nature Vegetarian (Sin Ming Ave)


A long time since I last visited the stall, and I ordered my always favourite, their Ngian Toufu. The advantage is their variety and since they also sell Ban Mian & other noodles, you can choose to add different noodles apart from the traditional yellow noodles. This round, they even added shredded mushroom to the soup and the presentation looked appetising, however, their price seems to have increased again.:P
Before I left, I saw someone ordered their western food which I think is their fried cutlet which looked very tasty, very well breaded and their fried rice which I recalled one of my not very pro-vegetarian friend commenting that their fried rice tasted even better than alot of non-vegetarian stalls. I must remember to order that next time. :P
Located at 409 Sin Ming Ave, #02-01 (Opp Bright Hill temple)
Opening hrs: 7am to 9.30pm

No comments: