Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fo Xin Vegetarian Stall at S11, Bishan

When I visit the stall, I used to be rushing for time & will always order the faster to be served & easier to eat dish. That day, I had slightly more time before my next appointment, and decided to have a nice bowl of hot vegetarian fish soup mee hoon.

A nice choice made, I love their slim mee hoon which tasted smooth! (that means the vendor takes the extra effort to soak in cold water which is a simple & yet important step which not all vendors would do it!) One can see the generous variety & portion of ingredients and the soup is sweetened with milk added to it (the milk used gave it a strong aroma diff from other stalls, I must peep at the brand & type of milk they use next time:P).
Sorry, vegans, this is not suitable for you but you may ask for clear soup instead:-)
The stall is located at S11, at a HDB block just behind Bishan Library/CPF Building

No comments: