Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yuan Wei Quan Vegetarian (YWQ)

Most of the time when I am at Toa Payoh Central, I will tend to visit the vegetarian stall at Gourmet Paradise. Like its variety and Daily menu :-)

Menu of day recently visited was Prawn noodles, something I had not tried before from the stall. It is defaulted Soup noodles with a beautiful variety mock products. Sweet soup with crunchy Kang Kong , beancurd and even mock fried onion slices and love their generous red chilli slices that added a pinch of spiciness to the soup.:-)



The food court is located at B1 of HDB Hub. You can either enter thru basement car park entrance or from entrance besides McDonald from Bus interchange. It is located at a corner nearer to basement car park entrance.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Been ages since my last trip to TPY. I would drop by if I happen to be in the neighbourhood. Thanks for the write up.