Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eight Immortals (Kopitiam at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre)

I had originally intended to visit 吾家有宝素食小站 VEGETORIUM along Pasir Panjang Road but it was closed for the day. I was kindly advised that the next closest vegetarian eatery is 4 bus-stops away from there, at the food centre near Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre.
Since I had some time to spare before my next appointment, I decided to venture there to explore new outlets.
It is there, at a corner of the food centre that I found Eight Immortals.
I decided to try their Hor Fun. It is a good choice made. :-)
It came out as traditional Cantonese style of Hor Fun with a generous portion of veges and gravy. The Hor Fun was well-fried and fragrant that stimulated me to finish the whole plate despite being without much appetite just minutes ago in the unbearable hot weather that Spore was experiencing for the day!

And guess what! I found a couple of vegetarian supplies (wholesale and retail) outlets just opposite the stall. :-)
Among them is Friendly Vegetarian that Crystal had previously recommended. And I managed to find out that they will provide delivery for on-line purchases above $80. If I am heading home, I would have bought those frozen snacks that she had earlier recommended. :P

The stall is located at a corner of the food centre facing the car-park.
The food centre is beside the West Coast Car Mart and Wholesale centre.
Opening hours: 6.30am to 3pm

2 comments:

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Is Friendly Vegetarian big over there? I have never been there.

Eight Immortals has a veg restaurant besides Jurong bird park's carpark, 10% discount till end sept 08.

241 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim #01-06 S629143, tel:6266 7707.

Just too far for me just to go there.

:)

Sunny said...

It's also my 1st time there.
The size is ok, it has quite a long section on frozen products.

I have heard about Eight Immortals' restaurant but quite far for me too unless on a excursion trip to Bird Park.:-)