Friday, December 16, 2011

Miao Yin Vegetarian

Sad ! Ceased Operation...
 

Malay Food: Mee Rebus & Satay! Authentic gravy, not too starchy, love green chilli slices in Mee Rebus gravy. Had always thought Mee Rebus was quite vegetarian-friendly until I read from a recipe that non-vegetarian Mee Rebus may contain beef ingredients...so good to have a hearty meal of mee rebus without worries.:-) 
The satay of mock meat served warm does have some fatty resemblance:P The satay sauce quite nice but as warned by my physician to avoid peanuts which I forgot was part of ingredients of a good gravy when I ordered, I daren't take much...

Address: Blk 1, Rocher Rd, #01-506 Kopitiam (Rocher centre corner coffeeshop, 2 doors away from the vegetarian cake house, opp Bugis OG, near the famous Simaru Guan Yin Temple)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is also closed down.

Sunny said...

Hi Anonymous,
Yes, Thanks for highlighting.