Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eastern Highland Healthy Cake House (Rocher Centre)

Interesting Vegetarian Bread!!!

(Garlic bread)
Smell like garlic bread & I have to ask the shop assistant if it is real garlic ingredient. Fortunately it does not have the garlic aftertaste and I like its replacement: the yellow butterish & the green spices combination. Nice :-)
I wonder what the green leave spices are called? Is similar to the type to add for laksa? I like that.

(Potato bun)

Very unique appearance with potato as its filling. Its exterior squarish skin is actually like those thin layer of popiah skin.

The shop is also busily preparing & selling Chinese New Year cookies. Already on its shelves, I see pineapple tarts. Most likely I will dropby again nearer the festive date to get some New Year cookies:-)
It is located at 1 Rocher Rd, #01-510 Rocher Centre (Opposite Bugis OG)
Tel: 6294 6932
It has moved to be neighbors with Kwan Inn Vegetarian Food, at Blk 134, Geylang East Ave1, #01-227, S'pore 381034.
Tel: 67475580

No comments: